lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

best concert ever

When I was younger, since I didn't have much money, I wasn't much of a concert person. I used to go to musics festivals and events where you could see many musicians (usually Chilean artists) in the same place for a reasonable price. But my first real concert was back in 2014 when 30 seconds to Mars came to the country. It wasn't the first time they were here, but the other time was in the Lollapalooza festival, in 2011 (which at the moment I wasn't able to afford). That was my absolute favorite band when I was in my early teens, but at that moment (I was 18 in 2014) I wasn't a huge fan anymore,.But I had worked that summer, many of my school friends were going and I thought, why not?  It was more for the nostalgia, but also, Jared Leto, the singer, is still one of my favorite artists, and my biggest celebrity crush. (♡) The concert was in the Movistar Arena, and we had to wait for many hours, but it was all worth it! The show was amazing, I had a blast! And I sang every single song! For me it was like a "throwback" to my awkward 13 year old self. I was hoarse for like a week straight from so much singing and screaming like a groupie! haha  And I don't regret a single day!

1 comentario: