lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

a country I would like to visit

Since I was little I have always had a thing for "weird" or "unique" languages, so when I heard about this tiny country that was Iceland I felt very curious. I have heard of it before, but when I saw them in the UEFA Euro last year (which they have never been until 2016) I did some research and fell in love with this island. I like about them that being such a little country they have such a high quality of life standard (like almost every nordic country), and they have places ( with unpronounciable names) that when you see in pictures same like they were taken out of a cold paradise, like the Eyjafjallajökull glacier that covers an active volcano. I am also very curious about the islandic people, especially since it is a place that it's so distant from my country, and from my Latin American culture. In Iceland, I would like to visit the capital city, Rejkiavik, meet people and explore the city and its architecture; then I would like to see Iceland's gorgeous landscapes. I don't know if it's a place I would like to live permanently, since I like it here, but I don't throw away any possibility!, and maybe I would like to live there for a while, or at least enough time to know some of the beautiful things that this country has to give. 😊



Panorama of Rejkiavik










5 comentarios:

  1. Did you know that in the match against England the 5% of the country population was in the stadium encouraging the team?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Seems like an awesome place, dear Paula. There is no way I go with you though. It looks like a cold place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How beautiful I hope you can meet him.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Iceland is a nice country, with good politicals and very beautiful landscapes. I hope one day i will travel to Iceland with a lot of warm clothes

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This would be a great trip. I suggest to take a lot of pictures

    ResponderEliminar